Monday 10 November 2014

How To Replace Your Eyelash Curlers

Often when you buy eyelash curlers, they come with spare rubber inserts once the rubber part on the clamp has worn-out. I’m talking about your standard generic eyelash curlers, which have always done the job for me.

Sometimes the replacement rubber inserts are included in the packet. But recently, I bought a new pair of eyelash curlers and I couldn’t find the spare inserts. I then realised they were clipped onto the eyelash curlers:
eyelash-curler-refill

Is it just me, or is this metal casing quite a fancy way to store your refill and ensure you don’t lose it? Of course, now I had bought a new pair of eyelash curlers, I realised there was a spare rubber refill on my old pair of eyelash curlers too, but never mind.

Anyway, it clips off relatively easily. Then, all you need to do is pull it out from the clip case. Remove the old rubber part from the clamp, and push the new rubber refill into the panel.

eyelash-curler-replace-refill

It’s quite fiddly, but easy enough to do. But all this time that I’ve had my eyelash curlers, I never noticed the rubber insert or thought about replacing the one on the clamp.

So there you have it. Get a bit more use out of your eyelash curlers before you replace them.

No comments:

Post a Comment